Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End WordPress Login Trouble

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Watson90

Hey everyone

I am currently working my way through building a website for my friend and his photography business.

I have basically got it the point now where I have his main stuff set up, and not it is on with the Blog page of his website. I have made the theme from scratch.

He will be blogging daily or weekly and would like fellow photographers or fans of his work to be allowed to comment.

I would like it so the visitor reads the blog post, likes what he/she sees and signs up (just like CSS-Tricks), after signing up and creating your own user account, you can comment on blog posts etc.

The problem I am having is actually displaying the registration form, with Username and Email Address (Password will be sent by Email) and then showing the Member Login Form on the website allowing the new visitor to login and use the comment form to give their thoughts etc.

I have used the

line and this bring up the standard WP Login screen allowing a user to register but I don’t seem to be receiving a password to my inbox with the email address I entered. And I have also used the

line to display the comment form.

I am really lost guys and would appreciate any advice regarding this if you have had the same problem?

Thanks in advance.

Steven

Watson90

Anyone else had this problem before? Anything would help greatly. Sorry for the bump but I’m desperate and can’t seem to find anything online.

chrisburton
    Participant
    Watson90

Thanks Christopher.

I have signed up and asked in the forum. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a reply.

Steven

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.