Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other WordPress Invoicing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dhechler

Just wanted to bring this great little tidbit of knowledge / awesome plugin for WordPress to everyone’s attention.
    ( I, in no way, have any relation to this plugin or its developer, just using it and love it.)

The plugin for WordPress is http://www.wordpress3invoice.com/
    It’s completely free to use.

You can add Paypal support for just $1.00, but you’re really just paying the developer to get some coffee as the Paypal script is a pretty simple one once I paid for it and looked at it.

If you are looking to sign up with paypal, I would sign up as a business account (its free) and link a bank account (which you can now confirm instantly) and a credit or debit card (you have to do 2 types to transfer more than $500 at a time. Activating 2 methods lifts that restriction and makes it unlimited transfer amount at a time.)

The invoices can be password protected for clients and even styled and rewritten very easily as it uses the wordpress codex.

Now, you don’t have to do this, but I have also set up a developer multisite with wordpress so I can have all my clients in one backend. So now I can create their site and it becomes dev.(mysiteredacted).com/clientsite and their invoices can be viewed at dev.(mysiteredacted).com/clientsite/invoice/(randomstringofnumbersandletters)

You can also have an email template and email the client an invoice right from the backend. (although the developer doesn’t do a good job at all at inline styling for the email template. I have done it in my template file and if you decide to use this, I can send you my email.php file to use.)

This is a great, free service for any wordpress developer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.