Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End WordPress Gallery and examples of category loops with pagination

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ProblemChild

Hello, Im new here, an d in need of help :)

Can you please suggest me a wordpress gallery (plugin or tutorial how to create one) with pagination.
    Something like this http://demo.lateralcode.com/phpgallery2/?page=0 but with numbered pagination (like this here forum :)), i would also require it to auto resize thumbs so they would all be equally sizes boxes regardless of are they in portrait or landscape orientation.

The second thing is, I need help with displaying specific categories on pages.
    The website Im working on has two sections the news, and events.
    The news category loop, or however you want to call it has to be displayed on the home page, and events would be displayed on another wordpress page, they both have to be paginated (yet again like this here forum :)) and have 10 posts per page.

At the moment i’m using WP-Paginate plugin whitch does an excellent job on the main loop (main page), and comments, but when i exclude lets say category 3 or cat=-3 the pagination stops working and i get the same content on all of the “subpages”.

Does anybody know what could be a problem, or eventually does anybody have a working example of code that displays categories in required way?

I’m in a kind of a hurry, so any help would be welcome :)

ProblemChild

anyone?
    :(

byrev

Hi.
    Try this wordpress plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/byrev-gallery-pagination-for-wordpress/

– CDN (Content Delivery Network) Support
    – Caching Support for Gallery – Save resources & speed-up your website.
    – Pagination via URL Query = Ability to set the pagination with pagination=N query in url
    – AJAX Gallery Loading.
    etc …

I hope that the answer did not come too late.!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.