Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other WordPress Conferences / Conventions / Workshops?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    joelinsk

I want to learn more about WordPress as a cms for web sites (not that I don’t want a blog feature, but for most of my projects, a blog would be a secondary page…) and my boss has agreed to send me to a conference/convention/class etc… I live in Central Florida…but I don’t know where to look so am opening up to suggestions of this forum… Know of any? I am new to PHP, and my experience with WordPress is limited to 2 sites in which I manipulated existing themes. I have built numerous html and css sites and of course I read CSS-Tricks everyday and have just started my way through Chris’s book, Digging Into WordPress. My goal is to be able to able to start from a Fireworks or PSD concept and build out a WordPress theme…

Wordcamp (there are a few around) seem to be interesting opportunities- anyone have experience with those? I’m open to online courses, one-on-one training, workshops, seminars… Looking forward to what input suggestions anyone has to offer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.