Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS WordPress comment styling problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Apatrid
    Participant

Hello.

I am building wordpress blog for a first time and i have what i thought at first little problem and then it became a big one.

Non of the styling that i place in my css for my contact form works. I am using wordpress default code for comments.php and it works fine but i cant change appearance at all. I have try pretty much everything that i could think of or find on web and i cant change a thing. I have completely disabled cashing for the website at this point and clear browser cash and its still the same. Only thing that i can think of that i am not doing right is targeting classes’s, id’s , input’s … (i did try everything that i could think off but still …)

I would be very grateful if somebody could give me advice what to do. I am stack with this for almost 3 days and its driving me insane. Here is the link for the website. If you need to see code from single.php or comments.php or anything else just tell me and i will post it here.

Thank you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.