Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End WOOCOMMERCE: How can I separate two functions that display “tabs” and “related products”?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    asiek
    Participant

I recently added a div to wrap the right side of the single-product page. It consists of the Product’s: Title, Price, Variable Drop-down list, tabs, ect.

After doing this my related products are no longer floated left, and are positioned to the very right.
    I’d like to figured out how to separate these functions into two individual snippets of code.

woocommerce_output_product_data_tabs – 10 * @hooked woocommerce_output_related_products
    – 20 */ do_action( ‘woocommerce_after_single_product_summary’ ); ?>

Screenshot//
    [single-products page](http://i45.tinypic.com/dheuqq.png “SCREENSHOT”)

DarinRoman

There is only one function in the snippet you’ve provided:

The first part within the php tags is a comment:

/** * woocommerce_after_single_product_summary hook * * @hooked
    woocommerce_output_product_data_tabs – 10 * @hooked woocommerce_output_related_products
    – 20 */

Rather than a screenshot which only shows a result, a link to the actual page would be easier to troubleshoot.

asiek
    Participant

@darinroman I figured the comments described what was inside of that function…I deleted the function and both the tabs and related products where removed so that’s how I came to realize it was 2 in one…

asiek
    Participant

I will post before and after screenshots. 1 with the php code still in place and another with it deleted. To prove that it’s definitely a two in one function.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.