Skip to main content

Forums

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  samsonsanju 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

deb
    Participant

Hello

Is there anything I can do after initial ajax load on checkout page via jquery?

on https://lovemypond.com.au/checkout/ , if you add less than 100$, then on checkout page it show flat rate and calculate shipping cost, now here I want to remove calculate shipping cost and show only flat rate, how shall i achieve this?? I have tried via jQuery after ajaxComplete but does not work with initial ajax load.

Please help, thank you

samsonsanju
    Participant

There are a lot of smartphone users in the world and millions of apps are also available, but the fact is that most of the apps are not available through the official AppStore. When it comes to iOS, most of the needed apps aren’t available for free and will be charged and most of the users won’t be affordable to purchase it. We are up here with a solution for the same by showing off an application called TweakBox for iOS. TweakBox for iOS is an amazing application which will let you to download and install third party applications for free in your iOS device without Jailbreak.

TweakBox: Download TweakBox Apk App for Android, iOS and PC

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

icon-link icon-logo-star icon-search icon-star