Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Woocommerce checkout showing 3 paypal links/logos

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    veroak
    Participant

Hi!

As the title suggests, I have this Woocommerce site (bambamboom.com) and have a bug that I havent been able to fix… it feels like it should be so simple bit havent been successful at it.

So yea, on checkout, on the paypal section you will see there are 3 Paypal logos/links showing, instead of just one.
    I don’t even want to get to the bottom of it and would just prefer to hide them on the frontend with CSS and end the issue there… the thing is that when i inspect the elements, they have a dynamic number on the ID and class that actually changes every time the page is refreshed… making my basic ‘display none’ futile.

e.g.
    #xcomponent-paypal-button-1689558c67.paypal-button-size-responsive {
    display: none;
    }

Since i have to hide 2, getting the bigger class ID wouldnt work. It has to be specific to the copies so that the original stays.

Any reccos? thanks a lot!

grimslayer
    Participant

Maybe someone can come up with something better for the css but this will work.

Hide all of them:

.paypal-button {
    display: none;
    }

Then use first-of-type to show the first instance:

.paypal-button:first-of-type {
    display: block;
    }

Ideally I would look into why you have three showing up in the first place.

veroak
    Participant

hi! thanks for this…
    tried it, but it doesn’t seem to be working?

on mobile the paypal buttons have disappeared completely and on desktop its still showing 3.
    this is biting me… (bc when i try things on the inspector, they work. the issue is that when i actually add it on the styles it doesnt work anymore)

any other idea?

cheers!

webinuse
    Participant

I don’ t know if you have fixed your issue, I went to your website and for me everything was just fine. Only one PayPal icon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.