Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Will pay 10$ for someone to code a top menu

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    h22red

Hey,
    Sorry is this is in the wrong section.
    I have an image that I created in photoshop and would like if someone could code it into a top menu bar/header.
    More info: The top menu has one drop down menu. The top menu is fixed at the top.

JPC776
    Participant

There is no picture of the on you would like coded, but here are a couple you can have and modify as needed if they’ll help…

Menu 1
    Menu 2

dfogge
    Participant

ill do it for $10 hundoz

h22red

hundoz?

I am also having a navigation issue. My CSS worked fine with first level of the menu. No issues at all. Since I started trying to add drop-down/sub-menus, I have had all sorts of issues.

The best I can manage is having the menu drop down below the main menu like I want it to, but the sub-menu appears inline rather than a vertical list. Also the menu and submenu block appears to be extending higher then I want it to. I have the height set as inherit on everything inside the navigation container, but still I am getting this weird extension of the LI divider. You can see what I mean if you rollover the home menu link in codepen. I have been racking my brain about this for too long and really could use a fresh set of eyes looking at it cause I have tried so many different tweaks to my code now that I am lost. (Note: I got the framework for this drop-down menu from Son of Suckerfish. It’s the only framework I could get to work at least this far.)

http://codepen.io/anon/pen/zsIqr

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.