Give help. Get help.

  • mat
    # January 14, 2010 at 4:49 am

    Hey guys, Any help would greatly be apretiated!

    I’ve made the following template for budget sites, but for some odd reason in IE7, this version of the template has a wierd bug in the li ul:


    I’ve used the same site template over at:

    I’ve copied the old css over and still get the same issue.

    The HTML/ASP on the page is simply as follows:


    Obviously to view the html of the include just view source!

    # January 14, 2010 at 7:10 am

    Hi mate, yea i have a javascript to make it work in IE6, but will only bother to put it in once the sites live! Thanks for the update ill let u know how it gets on!

    I’m a bit gutted about emulating IE8 :( i shoulda never used it in the first place!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.