Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS width and height CSS Problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    xagosto

I’m setting up a new site, in the page-wrap

#page-wrap {width:900px; height:auto;}
    .floatright {float:right}
    .inside { width:900px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto;}
    .content-color {background:#ffffff;}

Now when I go to the HTML i have this set

This is page Wrap

Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum tortor quam, feugiat vitae, ultricies eget, tempor sit amet, ante. Donec eu libero sit amet quam egestas semper. Aenean ultricies mi vitae est. Mauris placerat eleifend leo. Quisque sit amet est et sapien ullamcorper pharetra. Vestibulum erat wisi, condimentum sed, commodo vitae,Amado Mmaestro ornare sit amet, wisi. Aenean fermentum, elit eget tincidunt condimentum, eros ipsum rutrum orci, sagittis tempus lacus enim ac dui. Donec non enim in turpis pulvinar facilisis. Ut felis. Praesent dapibus, neque id cursus faucibus, tortor neque egestas augue, eu vulputate magna eros eu erat. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nam dui mi, tincidunt quis, accumsan porttitor, facilisis luctus, metus

This is a seccion

The picture goes out of the div. The auto height goes only to where the text ends and the picture keeps going down but the color i had set on the .content-color class does not go down with the picture it only stays only to the end of the text.

What should be the best markup to fix this?

Tcooper

Either add a clearfix or overflow:auto; to your page-wrap div.

VanThanh
    Participant

I have this problem. Thanks Tcooper.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.