Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Which TFT LCD is best for web design work ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jitendra
    Participant

I’ve facing some color differences between CRT and LCD. colors in LCD are more brighter. We can’t see very light drop shadow in LCD. but LCD is light on electricity bill and needed less space so now i want to replace my CRT to LCD.

I want to know from web design experts :

1. Is bigger in size( TFT LCD monitor) is better for web design? i mean 24" or 21" would be always better than 18.5" screensize?
    2. Monitors are coming in two type Wide-screen or Normal , which is better?
    3.any recommendation for particular TFT LCD of any company for web design work

mattvot

I use a 1280 x 800 which by sure coincidence just fits a 1000px wide photoshop window and tools in the same screen. Thus this makes designing the majority of my sites easier.

jitendra
    Participant
    Quote:
    I use a 1280 x 800 which by sure coincidence just fits a 1000px wide photoshop window and tools in the same screen. Thus this makes designing the majority of my sites easier.

Yes this a good point in big screen no need to scroll horizontal or vertical to see the psd at 100% zoom. it means Widescreen monitor is good for design.

I use both LCD and TFT, and to be honest in my opinion it all comes down to personal preference. The technical difference is not easily noticeable however I would recommend LCD just because I have had more experience with them.

Matt

I have this monitor and absolutely LOVE it. Probably one of the best monitors I’ve ever bought next to an Apple Cinema I bought a couple years back.

alenshowbrizz
    Participant

well off course LCD because I have been working on last two years , It is awesome to work with. Even I have had experience to used TFT but I was little disappoint with work it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.