Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS which is the best shopping cart software ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    robertallen
    Participant

I used to use ZenCart, but the interface can be somewhat of a pain to manage for people who aren’t web savvy.

So many things inside there to have to figure out and manage.

Prestashop is more light weight and has multishop with one back office(admin) functionality. I really like it.

chandan

EasyStoreHosting is best Online E-Commerce Store creation software.

I have tried it, and it genuinely works.
    The best thing is that provide “technical support service” free of cost.
    So you have to do anything by yourself, just shoot a mail to them, they will do it for you.

GVZ

From the carts listed below, Prestashop is the most appropriate one. I mean the simplicity, available features, seo, design and templates and general opinion. One more idea for you: take a look at Cart2Cart website, they migrate data between 2 stores, and have a great number of comparison articles on different shopping carts. Maybe you will get something useful

trinzia
    Participant

If you are a blogger, why not use WordPress with an e-commerce plugin such as Woo Commerce. I haven’t tested that one but they have a great reputation. I tried almost every cart on this page, and I disliked them all, so I’ll be trying Woo & all major WordPress commerce plugins very soon.

uniecommerce

Hi, Try the uniecommerce product. It is an ecommerce software that combines all the features such as group buying deals, online auction, online store, social commerce and many others under a single platform. here is the link http://www.uniecommerce.com/

raman2572
    Participant

Thanks for your suggestions, but I wanted to make a small online store for selling t-shirts in my university campus on my website [www.designrapid.com](http://www.designrapid.com/ “Design Rapid”)
    I think i should use a WordPress ecommerce theme, what do you say ?

asadsaffa
    Participant

@raman2572
    I havent used these shopping cart systems but the best one for me is pinnacle shopping cart system that you can find info about it here http://www.yummyinternet.com/shopping-cart/what-is-pinnacle-cart/
    or just google it

jurotek
    Participant

I am currently developing new cart due to Google Checkout being discontinued and I tried couple self hosted and hosted solutions and finally settled on Opencart. I have aout 300 P/N’s to sell. I am about 70% done and really love it. What bothered me the most tho, that there wasn’t a module or plug-in for sales tax by zip code. Entering all that data manually wouldn’t make sense cause as you know tax rates can change and it would be just way too cumbersome. Yesterday I talked to people at Avalara and they told me they going to have plug-in ready by end of August so that was a big relieve.

JoshWhite

Yikes, good to know about the sales tax thing. We’re in the process of proposing a cart and we settled on Open Cart but I didn’t see that. It’s a bit of a problem here in AZ because of that very thing. Thanks for sharing.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.