Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS which is the best shopping cart software ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    raman2572
    Participant

i am blogger and i am blogging from past 1 year , i have knowledge of html /css ,,now i want to start my own ecommerce business…i have shortlisted these shopping cart softwares …please help me choose:–
    1) Zen Cart
    2) OS commerce
    3) Prestashop

akurtula
    Participant

I have used OScommerce and Prestashop – prestashop is easier to use

seb_z_lite

What about OpenCart?

StephBertha
    Participant

Lemonstand. Nothing comes close to it. The backend is as beautiful as WordPress!

raman2572
    Participant

@stephbertha ,, lemonstand is paid and i am considering free options right now so i have short-listed:-
    !) MAGNETO [ huge templates available but its very slow]

2) ZEN CART [ simple to use but a copy cat of os commerce]

3) prestashop [ dont know much about this]

please give me some advise

raman2572
    Participant

i need something which is free and having big templates gallery and community support{optional}

Hi, I recommend Zeuscart which is the best free php shopping cart software to create your online store.

mjane321

There are some other best paid options like Volusion, AbleCommerce and BigCommerce. But If you want to go for FREE one then my vote is for Magento

JoshWhite

@StephBertha how is the support/community for Lemonstand? I’ve got a couple of shops sitting on CS Cart software, and we’re looking at migrating one away based on some stuff that is just really difficult to do in CS – but I’m noticing the features are baked right into Lemonstand. It would be nice to get help from an English speaking country as the biggest bonus :)

MBM
    Participant

I was in the same position last year and played around with all three. I found Zen Cart terribly slow. I’m not sure what issues I had with OS Commerce. Prestashop is the easiest to use out of the gate but if you want to play around with the styling of a template it’s a major pain in the arse and adding products to your database takes ages. The community support is also terrible, you may go days without a response and no one has bothered to put together a comprehensive faq explaining how to change elements. I would suggest finding a template, there are dozens of stylish, commercial looking free templates, that has a design similar to what you’re looking for and make minor changes to it. Don’t get into the trap I did in playing around the with the css and template code.

gladys

Izzonet is the best for me. Here’s the link:

http://www.izzonet.com/

Gowebbaby

There are numerous option available, but choosing software that fulfill your needs will be identical.

bryankan

I’ve been using Izzonet shopping cart for almost a year. Here is the link: http://www.izzonet.com/

i recommed you this products. it’s the best !
    http://www.devoscripts.com/products.php?product=Devo-Shopping-Cart

pmac627
    Participant

OpenCart. I used osCommerce on a project and it was horrible. More than half the users couldn’t stay logged between pages, the backend was a pain to use and in turn teach to the clients.

Ended up moving over to OpenCart which utilizes the MVC layout and is far easier to use and IMO looks much cleaner both front and back ends.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.