Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS where’s a bazooka when you need one!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dmd54

if i could single handily destroy IE i would. i’m relatively new to coding (about 6 months) and am running into issues with ie7. if anyone can offer a sound solution not using a hack i would appreciate it. my site is http://danielpaymar.com/ …it’s a work in progress but right now i’m trying to figure out why the footer (all rights reserved) is pushing to the right side of the page in IE7.

jamygolden

Try adding:

#footer{
    text-align: left;
    }
    dmd54

hey, tried this. had someone with a pc and ie7 try it and they said it worked, however when i tried it at work it didn’t seem to. going to try again but thanks for the help. i’ll update if it’s working.

Akuseru
    Participant

Hi, in IE6 works and it’s fine in the first page
    In:
    ABOUT
    GALLERIES
    CONTACT
    It’s not.

dmd54

right on. i will give that a try and see if it goes. maybe a stupid question but if i get rid of the float, is it possible that is what’s throwing it off, over the way the margins are set? thanks

dmd54

was able to test it out at the office today in ie7. works the way it should. thanks for the help! much appreciated.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.