Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other What's your opinion about WordPress Clink plugin?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    saeedshabani
    Participant

Hello dears

Recently I have made a WordPress plugin that name is Clink (Countdown then Redirect links). This plugin can help users to manage and redirect internal and external links in a WordPress site with a pretty link URL. Also, if users wanted to be able to show a countdown timer before each link redirection.

Now i want to know your opinion about WordPress Clink plugin?

Clink on wordpress.org : https://wordpress.org/plugins/clink/

Shikkediel
    Participant

I think I fail to see the purpose to be honest. What would this contribute for the user exactly? Chances are hardly anyone will wait for a redirection countdown and simply click away the site. Admittedly, I’m not into WP much.

saeedshabani
    Participant

Some of the objectives of this plugin include the following:

1- Manage some links of the WordPress site ( internal and external ) in one place
    2- Make Indirect link for internal and external links of a WordPress site
    3- Count number of visits for each link separately
    4- Show countdown timer before some links

Shikkediel
    Participant

Pretty urls I get but I feel time is generally better spent making nice content than counting links. Reminds me too much of chasing the phantom of the ‘forbidden’ three-letter word.

saeedshabani
    Participant

Yes, i know that “the content is king” and if we haven’t that we can’t satisfy users to stay in our site. But in the other hand we must analyze users behavior to make content in the way that they want.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.