Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other what’s the best books for the following ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    amis
    Participant

Hellow ,

I am at good level not professional in the following xhtml,html5,css,css3,js,jquery,php & mysql and I have been decided to read some books about this fields but the problem i have been found hundreds of books !

plz advice me about the best books ? and do u prefer reading these from laptop screen or paperback as i don’t have tablet now ?

amis
    Participant

bump !

kevinvance
    Participant

@amis There are so, so many good ones. But I particularly like the way that the books from The Pragmatic Bookshelf (by The Pragmatic Programmers) approach teaching. I’ve found them to be useful because they teach relevant, usable bite-size concepts and lessons. They don’t go on for chapters on a conceptual level like others I’ve read.

There’s nothing wrong with learning about the concepts, and it’s necessary of course, but if you aren’t a beginner in the topic then The Pragmatic Bookshelf is really great, and you end each chapter with something you can immediately start to apply to your daily work.

amis
    Participant

can u give me titles for books ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.