Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other What To Do application do you use?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vincent

What To Do application do you use? Things, The Hit List? An online To Do?

To Do lists really help me… I’ve been using the iCal one and the synchronization with Mail to have the To Dos on Mail, but ever since installing Snow Leopard, half of the To Dos are grayed out. I always wanted a better To Do app, I think it’s the time to get one now :D

I am using the trial of Things, it’s pretty nice. I haven’t tried The Hit List, but I love the idea of having a timer.

I use Doomi, which is an Adobe AIR app, and Remember the Milk online. Thing is, they are no help to me because I always forget to open/log in to them and update them.

So I’ve reverted to good old pen and paper lately. Nothing like a college-ruled notebook and a Sharpie. ;)

vincent

That pen IS kind of nifty… But I hate writing, plus I type like as fast as I can talk. I rarely write, so when I do, I can barely read it because I try to write to fast. $170 is kind of steep also.

As of now, I’m leaning towards Things. I have an iPod Touch, so I could use the app for that and sync it also. I don’t have an iPhone, but if I did get one in the future, would I have to buy the Things app again (iPhone/iPod)? Or do you get like a key or something.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.