Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS What resources are available for free images?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JohnMotylJr
    Participant

What resources are available for using free images?

This may seem like one of those posts where you should just tell me to “GOOGLE” it, however a lot of the results have really cruddy images or i have to pay.

I know beggars cannot be choosers but this is going into a non-commercial project, just something i am working on, but i don’t want to rip someones pics. I have noticed already a few sites that offer “FREE” photos, really aren’t free. Meaning, i found a couple and did a google image search and they are from a pay-for-credit site and apparently this “free” site maybe removed the watermark or vice-versa.

What do you guys use for some solid images. Please forgive me if it seems i didn’t do enough research before posting, just one of those things where i want to make sure the resource i use is a solid thing, plus, you guys as devs and designers always have really useful resources.

Thanks guys/gals!

chrisburton
    Participant
    JohnMotylJr
    Participant

@chrisburton, you my friend, are always reliable.. Thanks a ton man… Exactly what i needed…

chrisburton
    Participant

Glad I could help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.