Give help. Get help.

  • # April 14, 2010 at 12:58 pm

    I’m really new to Javascript and would like to try to emulate the effect at the bottom of this site,

    where it says "Silk""Cotton""Suede""Plastic"

    I’m guessing it’s a content switcher on hover? Everything I’m reading doesn’t seem to do what it does. Any suggestions. Thanks so much in advance.

    # April 14, 2010 at 2:09 pm

    Hi, if you check out the source code it’s all the jQuery in the final script before the end head tag. It uses the Innerfade jQuery plugin.

    # April 14, 2010 at 2:32 pm

    Thanks so much. I checked that and figured it was proprietary.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.