Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other What is Future?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ranjeet
    Participant

Friends I am Ranjeet, my question is what is the FUTURE OF WEBSITE DESIGNING and DEVELOPMENT?
    I love programming and coding and have lot of interest in website designing and development, as I can see you people are highly experienced and I am new to this field so please help me by answering this question.

Thanking in anticipation.

__
    Participant

what is the FUTURE OF WEBSITE DESIGNING and DEVELOPMENT?

Designing and developing websites.

This is not a real question. It is very broad, vague, subjective, and has no clear answer. Can you explain your question further? what do you want to know, exactly? what do you trying to learn about?

ranjeet
    Participant

Thank you to show interest in my query. I want to know what will be new in website designing and development in coming 3-5 years? How web will attract people? can website behave like an artificial intelligence in future?

nixnerd
    Participant

Websites already have ‘artificial intelligence.’ Go talk to Cleverbot. I don’t know if I’d quite call it AI but it’s most certainly artificial and I guess you could say it ‘learns’ in its own sort of way.

ranjeet
    Participant

Thank you friend to share your knowledge. Cleverbot is nice web application.
    what are the most important technologies that a website designer and developer must learn? friends you can visit my profile made using impress.js
    http://www.nityaservices.com/ranjeet
    and dont think that I am advertising this, I am just sharing with you all.

wtwky
    Participant

what are the most important technologies that a website designer and developer must learn?

A deep understanding and appreciation of the basics of web development is the best tool you can keep with you. Go back to basics, learn what each element, property and value is intended to do, not necessarily how they may be used now. Know when to use a span VS a paragraph tag. Know when to use an ID VS a class. Know how to float properly, without relying heavily on clearfixes, and the list goes on and on.

Once you really have the core principles down, the rest is simple. You’ll know which development “fads” are worth investing time into, which aren’t, and you’ll be able to learn what’s needed for said “fads” a lot easier.

ranjeet
    Participant

Thanks wtwky. definitely I will try to learn the core concepts of html and css.
    I love to learn and thanks to you all who can guide me about what to learn and haw to learn. thank you so much.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.