Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS What do you think about this design?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Raimonds

Hello.
    Just finished to code a design for my school project, a business that provides programing services. Havn’t checked on all browsers yet, but should be ok.

I need some critique

Design:Here

P.S. the black box will be image slideshow of company.

Thanks.

garryburks

The design is fine. But what about font colors? They don’t merge with the background.

NickiD

The text is behaving really strange in IE for me. Check your Grid spacings on your text columns. I’d suggest throwing all your text into a left justification, that should replicate the whole “squares” thing you have going on. Consider taking your “par robotsfactory it” sub title and bumping it up 20px or so, that way the top line of the text lines up with the slide show shadow box. When you’ve got a site like this where the design is very square and structured, you really need to check your grids. If you have everything lined up just right it should flow :)

Personally I’d cut the bottom two “features.” No Scrolling makes life happy :)

grovesk

I think the p font color should be darker. It’s tough to read, especially the font size in the feature areas.

I would separate the lower content (twitter box/features) with either a top border or different background color. It blends together and it’s hard to know where to look. I would make the features 3 columns underneath and get rid of the twitter feed. Personally, I’m not a fan of twitter feeds on websites… I don’t go to web sites to read twitter streams.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.