Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS What do you suggest?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    CodeGraphics
    Participant
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I completely see it and i think this is a legit post. Although i don’t think this is the forum where you would get much help on that field. Sorry.

darrenReay

I stumbled across this trying to find advice on svg’s but found this project pretty interesting so I don’t mind giving my thoughts on the matter.

Sounds like a ‘wolf in sheeps clothing’ kind of campaign.

So I suggest going along them lines. Disguising something as one thing but making it obvious that something isn’t right about it.

e.g. A table with table cloth with a nice product on top of it, you can just see a figue under the table with his legs popping out under the cloth with smoke coming from the gap.

This suggests the product on top of the table is trying to hide the fact someone is smoking under the table.

Not a great idea but something to start you off mate.

CodeGraphics
    Participant

@darrenReay, pls thank u. I can get what you mean. Let start working on it now. It’s a great idea. Keep them coming pls.

CodeGraphics
    Participant
    darrenReay

Yeah it looks like you’ve got the foundations of an interesting campaign now. Good luck

CodeGraphics
    Participant

Good. Pls keep the ideas coming.

chrisburton
    Participant

Lol? Is anyone else realizing that people above are doing the work for him?

CodeGraphics
    Participant

@Chrisburton, how? Pls give me some ideas.

chrisburton
    Participant

Pls give me some ideas.

With all due respect, no.

This is a question where you want others to brainstorm and research for you which is the most difficult part of the process. In my opinion, this is laziness on your part. This is something you should do on your own. I don’t mind providing feedback on your ideas but asking others to provide them is inappropriate.

CodeGraphics
    Participant

wow.

jainteq
    Participant

I completely agree paulie_D that you should try educating the viewers.

chrisburton
    Participant

@CodeGraphics Wow? To reiterate, my feelings above were written with respect to you. I think it’s fine if you’re stumped but to continuously ask others for ideas without showing much effort on your part is unfair and inappropriate. If you read above, I’m not the only one who sees this.

Alen
    Participant

@chrisburton + bz-zillion

This looks like brainstorming by committee.

@CodeGraphics
    , you were contracted for your artistic vision/approach and skill for this project. Your own ideas need to mature in your brain, and expressed the way you see things.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.