Give help. Get help.

  • # December 16, 2008 at 6:18 am

    I’m good at and like to work with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS

    and I’ve also the grasp knowledge of Web standards, Accessibility, usability and On-site SEO.I’ve read many books and articles on these.

    I don’t know programming but i can use and understand(how it works) Javascript and javascript Frameworks in my work.

    I know some function of PHP like Include, require once, Date.

    I can create a theme for WordPress or Joomla.

    Than what can i call myself Web Designer or web developer or Web engineer or Front end coder or front end developer or Usability expert or UX Engineer or UI Designer/developer or Graphic Designer or SEO expert ? :?

    # December 16, 2008 at 7:36 am

    I would go for web designer if I were you. If you don´t do programming, you´re not a developer (anyway, that´s my opinion). Usability expert might also be a describing title for you. :geek:

    # December 17, 2008 at 10:06 am

    Hah! That´s a good one! :D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.