Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Weird margin/padding bottom on page where multiple videos are listed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ecmanson90
    Participant

Hello

I am having a strange issue with one of pages – http://212.113.128.232/~filmsbyben/work/

The site is still in early development but on this page there is an odd issue with padding at the bottom below the footer. It doesn’t appear on any other pages and the only difference is the list of small videos.

Initially I thought it may have been due to there not being a lot of content however if you look at another page (http://212.113.128.232/~filmsbyben/contact-us/ for example) the padding is nowhere near as bad. I’ve also looked around online and tried various fixes such as display:block for video tags as well as padding:0 and margin:0 for the video tags and other divs but have had no luck.

Any help would be massively appreciated as I’m really stuck with it.

Thanks

Edward

giudev
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t think is a CSS issue or something you can fix with css.
    One of your JS plugin is giving a fixed (and wrong) height to the body, and other fixed heights to the <li> tags inside ol.curtains

So if you inspect your<body> you will find a fixed height as inline style.
    This is being assigned via javascript.

The two <li> tag nested inside <ol class="curtains">have a attribute “data-height”, I believe the proper body’s height should be the sum of this two data-height… but to be honest I’m not getting the sense of having this javascript for calculating the height of the sections.
    I guess is something related to the initial scrolling effect.

My suggestion is to try do debug this script :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.