Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Website works everywhere else but my office machine?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Watson90

Hey everyone

I have recently designed my own personal website at http://stevenwatson.co.uk however, I can’t seem to access it from the PC in my workplace. All I get is a re-direct back to 123-reg (the domain registrar).

I have asked other and they say it works, it also works on my mobile and my home computer. It’s so frustrating.

I have cleared my browser cache, tried an array of other browsers, deleting the temporary internet files…EVERYTHING! However I still can’t get anywhere with it.

Does anybody know what this could be? Whether it’s a DNS issue, does it work for you guys?

Thanks in advance.

Watson90

Hi @andy_unleash

Thanks for your reply, I have just followed your steps to clear the cache but to no avail. It has to be a DNS issue surely. I work in IT in a secondary school, so everything is ran through a network so I can’t really get access to the router and start changing stuff haha.

I will just leave it for another 24 hours or so, I’ll know if it has propogated correctly by tomorrow when I’m back in work, so I’ll keep you updated. Can you get to the site successfully?

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.