Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Website 'Sections' Help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Loremzotom
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I’m relatively new to web development, but it’s my dream to become a professional someday. Anyway, I’ve started a new project, and I’m hoping that I could get some friendly feedback and advice from anyone. Let me fill you in.

I am making a website for me. My ‘blog’, I guess you could say. It’s just going to be a place for me to showcase previous projects, share information, and write my own blog posts. Anyway, I’ve typed up most of the HTML, and now I’m tackling CSS. So, in my website I want there to be ‘sections’…for lack of a better word. An example could include the Mineplex website. Notice how there is a background image, but the content seems to be divided up into tiles or sections? I’ve seen many websites do this, and I’m hoping to use a layout like that for mine as well.

If you could paste some example code, or give me any tips, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much, and I look forward to your replies. Stay classy.

-Thomas (Loremzotom)

Loremzotom
    Participant

Thank you very much, I will definitely check this out!

Paulie_D
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.