Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Website feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JoshWhite

Hey folks, thought I’d post a new project we’re working on. We just got the initial stuff up and we’re beginning to slap some content on the pages. Let me know what you think and if you feel we need need to change/add/remove anything.

http://cactusmelondist.com

Thanks!

SAiNT
    Participant

it’s nice, but you should set a lower padding for
    Site Map Privacy Policy Login
    because it stretches the right side too much.

renancoelho

I like it. However, I feel like all those images everywhere is making it look like those old websites that had pictures everywhere… I felt it looked MUCH better with out the content wrap background pic(the big green watermelons)… just the light green to dark green gradient looked much better, and gave the design some white space to breath…

renancoelho

Wow. Well, then its not on your hands… But when you do take those watermelons off, oh what a difference it makes! the whole design pops up and looks much more professional and clean. If you can’t take them off, I fully agree with you on bringing the opacity down. The thing is, even though I like the design and layout, I feel like all those pictures are being too much on the eyes and now that I looked at it again I realize that all those pictures are making me think of kids websites. It is hard to focus at first. Also, I think another possibility is to take the background picture of the white div with the content. It doesn’t give as much room to “breath”, but it does make a difference. Also, please don’t get me wrong, I really like what you did there with the layout and colors. I am just trying to help…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.