Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Website Feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been working on this project for exactly 7 days now and before i go any further i want to know what i should change and what i should add on the website, and what better place than to ask here. Any feedback and ideas are greatly appreciated. Also be aware the “Completed Project” and “About Me” sections are the only working ones so far. So their is content there. [Website](http://reallycoolstuff.net/JV/ “Website”)

theacefes

The color changing theme is pretty cool but it was also a little distracting. Also, you may want to get a proofreader or just run your content through a spellchecker before you put it up for people to see. Unfortunately, there are some who would judge you solely for your ability to write/spell and will click on to another site.

I like your overall structure though! You should try to make it responsive! :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@theacefes thanks for the great feedback. I was thinking that the color changing is alittle too much.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.