Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other website design opinions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chanman

I would just like to know how many people like or dislike this design. And what you would change. website The pictures are just test pictures.

yashar
    Participant

Hello,
    The design is pretty good, however you should make some changes in the navigation, and content because the content is hard to read, and depends on you if you still want to keep the navigation in the same place, also the footer as well, maybe change the postions or style of the text. Also you can use many divs and classses for different sections of your site including header, menu, content, footer, etc.
    Hope my feedback helps.

snillor

I agree with the above suggestions, except “Increase the padding size” could be a little more specific. If it means give the entire content area more breathing room, then I agree.

My other quick observations:

Definitely reconsider your font choices and color scheme.

There are many better looking fonts that should be present on most visitors PCs/Macs. And maybe look into Google Web Fonts – it provides more options.

A green color scheme is often hard to pull off, and IMHO it isn’t working here. It clashes with the wintry colors of the storefront images.

Speaking of those storefront images, in Safari 5.0.2 (PC), the image on the right appears too high – flush against the top. And in the browsers I checked, the 2 images and site title in the header aren’t evenly spaced except (unexpectedly) in IE9 – looks right there.

The page layout and much of the styling break in Opera 11.50 (PC).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.