Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Website Critique

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mwdewitt

Please go here. Constructive criticism only. Tell me what you think! Suggest things that you think I should add. Currently, I am looking for a WordPress plugin that will allow me to show some of my written work in an artistic way, but I have yet to find anything. Thank you in advance.

ananthan_iyer
    Participant

Hi, I’m working as a designer, since 2002. In design perspect your template looks very good . Nice background, good color schemes. I had only one suggestion that if you could make the text into 2 columns it will ease to read.

AntonNiklasson
    Participant

How come you have got all of your page wrapped in a div with id of ‘header’?

Another thing: Heres the #page-wrap declaration from your stylesheet:

#page-wrap {
    width: 960px;
    width: 100%;
    min-height: 100%;
    height: auto !important;
    margin-top: 0;
    margin-right: auto;
    margin-left: auto;
    }

width: 960px is totally unnecessary in this case. Just a brief look thru the style.css, but I guess you could “optimize” your CSS a bit more.

snillor

I agree that it’s quite attractive. The predominant grayscale makes those items in color really jump.

One thing I noticed is that you have quite a few duplicate IDs. Maybe a good idea to change those to class.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.