Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Website Critique

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Attila Hajzer
    Participant

http://attilahajzer.host-ed.net/

please check it out. i only want a critique on the layout , the content is Loriem Ipsum , just because i am still looking at ways i could describe what i need to properly.
    please let me know what you think.

DogsGhost

Nice looking cut and dry site. But there are a few things I noticed…

The font-size of the footer text looks a bit big. Also in case you didn’t catch it, the footer nav links don’t actually work yet.

The alignment of the h4 links on your portfolio page look out of place way off on the left.

Forms can be styled and positioned with css, so no need to put them in a table. Target the form, input, and textarea tags like anything else. I’d also recommend adding label tags for useability as your placeholder text is currently the only thing telling me what goes in a field, and not all browsers support the placeholder attribute.

Also, from a coding point of view, I see some br tags in the mark up. I really encourage you to remove these and use margin and padding on elements instead. Creating white space is a part of the design, and therefore should be handled by css, not br tags.

Hope it helps.

angus
    Participant

• Footer font should be Arial
    • I would style the contact me button
    • I would also add some padding below the “Comments” in your comment form (above the textarea)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.