Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other website cost

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    josephmccay

how much to charge for a small 8-10 page website with few pictures ?

**cheeky link removed – you don’t get passed my eyes that easily!! – Rob**

Luminated

I don’t think I’ve ever priced anything out like that. What is the content? Is it written? How much content will there be? Are they long pages or short? What is the product? E-commerce or no? Logo? Graphics? Who’s pictures, yours or stock photography?

I think you get my drift. With that said, most "normal" very small and basic sites I’ve done run around the $500-$1000 range. But that’s such a ballpark figure that even the Yankees would scratch their head ad it.

Hugo

Make a realistic estimate on how many hours you will be spending on it, then calculate the total price using your own hourly rate.

Well I haven’t seen the site as the link has been removed, however I cost things based on how long I spend on the project and what software I have used, and what languages I have used. so server-side development costs far more. So I would just say set yourself an hourly rate and stick to it. But remember web design is a skilled profession, don’t rip people off, but don’t undersell yourself!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.