Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Web application feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    greelmo

Hello all,

I’ve finally released my web application. It’s called MyNigh, and it connects potential fans to live music around them.

I’ve got about 25 active accounts at the moment, but it’s only been going for a couple days. However, in March, this site is going to get some publicity in the South by Southwest music festival down here in Austin texas. I want to redesign the site before then to maximize affect.

I would appreciate any and all feedback. The more negative, the better. Lay it on thick. My goal is to make this app the best I can.
    http://mynigh.com

Finally, if you want to make an account to check out the inner workings (which I’d really appreciate), it takes a whole 10 seconds to do so.

Comments on design and usability are most appreciated!

Regards,

-Greelmo

arjunvasudeva
    Participant

Hi greelmo!

Great web app you’ve got there, i would add a hover effect onto your menu, you can use css image sprites for the best outcome.
    The typos need to be edited: "forget your password" and "einstien" are some.
    Also, your login box, spruce it up a bit!
    One more thing, on the about page, is there supposed to be a faint line running through it?!
    Apart from those, it’s a good website.

Arjun

ike

I liked it. Looks pretty slick.

I would just change the background gradient and agree with styling the nav links a bit more, if they’re going to stay on the top.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.