Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Watchman

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ajz03
    Participant

I just finished watching this movie and I havne to tell you that thete’s 2 1/2 hours of my life I will never get back. I understood the plot just fine and some of the characters were great as well as the music but all in all is was like watkhing paint dry. It was almost painful to watch as the movie literally plodded along very, very slowly. Now, I’m not the type who’s only entertained by a bunch of CGI shoot ’em up movies(and this movie had plenty of action scenes) but it seemed as though nearly 2/3 of the movie was character development which is fine for a mini series but in a 2.5 hour movie, not so much. And there was plnnty that went unexplained(unless I missed something) like how did Nixon swing 5 terms? And the sex scenes were completely unnecessary. Anyhoo, it’s just one man’s opinion but after all the hype I thought this movie could have beene better.

EamonnMac

I have this reserved at the video store – do not bring down the buzz! :D

EamonnMac

Ok. Watched it. Good Feelings Gone.

Rob MacKay
    Participant

best first post in a web dev forum ever. lol

thanks for the heads up :D

No offense to the followers of Watchmen, but I’d rather read the comics that watch this again. It’s pretty boring and there are scenes that aren’t really necessary at all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.