Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other want to make the web-page resize according to the resolution of the screen

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    amyth91
    Participant

i made a some web pages for my assignment, i did not use any templates and just made the site. i used dreamweaver in my laptop with 1366*786 res . any if i try to view the same page in some other system, the material on my site is out of the screen, now, it’s too late to start all over again, as i’ve my submissions on monday. so, can anyone help, hw do i make it possible to resize all the pages according to the resolution of the screen and browser.

TheDoc

Media Queries!

http://mediaqueri.es/

DogsGhost

Outside of using a browser’s zoom feature nothings going to automatically make your 1300px wide website fit on a 1024px screen.
    Media Queries are one of my favorite things, but will still require you to write new code to override your old code.
    I remember the first coding class I took I did the same thing working on a 1440×900 screen. If its just for a class your best bet is probably just adjusting some of your widths in your css. Its really not as much work as it might seem. Start by changing your page-wrap div (assuming you have one) to 960px and work your way down from there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.