Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Views on a new PSD to HTML app

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mightymeta

Hello, I am in the process of developing a new desktop app that aims to improve the workflow for front-end developers when converting PSD comps into XHTML / CSS templates.

I would like to do a some market research within the web development community and would be really interested in gaining the views from CSS-Tricks forum users. I’ve created a Polldaddy survey (link below) that I would really appreciate people completing. It’s multiple choice and will only take a couple of minutes. You will not need to register or disclose any personal details.

Yes, and in case you are wondering, it is hosted by Polldaddy, not on my website, so by doing this I’m not trying to artificially drive traffic my way.

I can’t, for obvious reasons, disclose any details about the app and how it works. All I can say is that it is targeted at developers not designers (it doesn’t automagically generate code), and offers a new alternative to the slice tool, amongst other things.

Link to the survey: http://surveys.polldaddy.com/s/B6A48BFD5B95176D/

Thanks,

James Brocklehurst.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.