Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Video Overlapping Header Problem HELP!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bliss

Hi,
    I inserted a flash video into my site and it seems that the video does not scroll under the fixed header like the rest of the content. Does anyone know how to fix this?

This is the link to the page: Click Here

Would really appreciate the help!

Mottie

In the swfObject code, try adding wmode="opaque" as an optional attribute.

I also wanted to make some comments about the site in general. The background image is just way too big (1280×1024) and takes forever to load (9 seconds for me). If you really want the entire background, then reduce the image quality or maybe just slice it and make it into a vertically repeating background that is 1280×10 in size. Additionally, the header isn’t wide enough and repeats so I see the title twice on a wide screen. I have some other comments about the layout, but I don’t want you to think I’m being mean, I’m just trying to help.

Bliss

Hi Mottie,

Really appreciate the feedback! :D
    Obviously I still have a lot to learn…hence I am open to critiques and suggestions.
    I have tried adding the attribute but it doesn’t work. Any other ideas?

You said the header isn’t wide enough, how wide should it be so that it doesn’t repeat on wider screens like yours?
    Ah, please feel free to share your comments.. :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.