Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Very Newbie question should I use grid or flexbox??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jperson19468
    Participant

This information has been entered into a database. For my first version of my form I am only going three columns wide
    Users will be able to add main column title data(so yes main column title will continue to be add to the form)
    There are many detail column titles data for each main column title
    The number of detail column title can be different for each main column title
    When all of the detail column title for each main column title is completed a new
    line of main column titles starts and the process starts over again
    Users will be able to add detail column title data(so yes detail column title will continue to be add to the form)

Languages Used (What I plan on using):
    HTML
    PHP
    MYSQL
    CSS

Here is my layout:

main column title         main column title             main column title 

detail column title       detail column title            detail column title
    detail column title                                                    detail column title
                                             detail column title

detail column title       detail column title            

detail column title   

Paulie_D

The “mock-up” (for want of a better word) is entirely clear.

Perhaps you have an image of what it is you are trying to achieve?

Frankly at the moment I’d say you should be using a table but without more information…..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.