The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Very exotic scroller

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • #37298

    Hi, I have seen a lot of these lately. especially on
    It is how it it scrolled I mean (of course)

    So here’s the link

    What I want to know
    What is the technique called?
    Could you link me a tutorial?


    The buttons on the side are just links and uses js to get the related div’s document offset and scrolls to that position.


    Well actually I mean the how the page is scrolling. It scrolls like a new layer is just gliding over the old layer. How do I do that?


    Parallax scrolling.


    Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.