Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Vertical align in woocommerce (help)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ivit92
    Participant

Hello, I need a little help, I cant align vertical some thing in woocommerce, please help me, thank`s a lot!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Paulie_D

We can’t diagnose an image…

We need code, ideally in a reduced case example in Codepen more likely, given that you’re using a plug-in…a live link to the offending page.

ivit92
    Participant

http://www.areus.ro is my page. You can look around at the home page.

Paulie_D

I’m not sure it’s vertical aligning you need (you are talking about the orange “detalii” buttons…right?)

I think you need to find away to make all the list items the same height.

Does WooCommerce offer that option?

Then you could position the buttons absolutely.

ivit92
    Participant

yeah the orange buttons, but also the product title’s top should be in the same line and the price also, I can`t set up these options in woocommerce

Paulie_D

I’m not familiar with WooCommerce but I suspect that this is going to be a little more complex than you might think.

Are all your product images the same size?

I’m guessing not based on a cursory look.

You have this set up with columns and I’d be more inclined to go with rows. It would make things a lot easier.

ivit92
    Participant

No, the images are not the same size, the width is the same but the height are a bit different.

I can show you an example how I think, here is it: http://www.emag.ro/televizoare/filter/diagonala-ecran-cm-f192,111-125-cm-v1449/c?ref=new_wid_0_2

Paulie_D

If the images aren’t the same size then why would you expect the subsequent text to line up?

I really think you may have to rethink your layout choices.

ivit92
    Participant

I don`t expect, this is the point, I want to make that.

Paulie_D

Then set your images to have a maximum height or make them actually the same height.

ivit92
    Participant

I tried that but then the problem is that the image is stretched.

Paulie_D

Images won’t “stretch” if you set just a max-height in px unless there is something else going on.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.