Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Used MAC’s

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RayCornelius

Anybody know some good sites to find used MAC’s?

chrisburton
    Participant

Have you tried searching google for “refurbished macbook” or whatever specific mac you’re wanting?

RayCornelius

Yeah but haven’t had very good results was hoping maybe someone knew a great site.

In fact not sure that I need to look up used ones.

I should have asked…..Will a MAC Mini do web development, photoshop work very well.
    I was actually looking at getting a MAC Mini. Just wasn’t sure and couldn’t find a definitive answer. I’ve seen posts with people saying they’ve used one for Web Development, but never read anywhere that said it worked well.

chrisburton
    Participant

A mac mini will certainly do the job.

TheDoc

A Mac Mini will do the job just fine!

RayCornelius

Awesome well I will probably be placing my order/going to ebay and getting one within the next week or so.

Thanks A lot Guys.
    Ray Cornelius

TheDoc

Make sure to check out the refurbs that Apple provides on their website. Always check there first! Sometimes you can get some sweet discounts and it comes with a standard warranty. I live by their refurb system.

Also keep an eye here: http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/#Mac_mini

Updates should be coming soon they say.

RayCornelius

I actually just took a look around the Refurb section and found a nice iMac 21.5″ that I’m probably going to get. I like my big desktops lol. Although it ain’t big.

I’m coming from a Dell XPS 420. 2.4GHz Intel Quad Core

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.