Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS urgent help needed with pagination!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    nocturn

hey,

the challenge is to integrate CSS format “pagination” into a gallery i have set up on my site. by adding the “paginaion” to the thumbs of the gallery. the site isn’t live as i’m still building. i’ll place the code here with explanation so you can grasp what i’m looking to achieve. so far, i haven’t found any tut’s pointing to how to customize “pagination” into a existing script. i accept the fact i may still be lacking by not being able to solve this myself yet. i still have a long way before i understand the fuller working of advance CSS. and still what i’m look to achieve may not be possible at all.

from what i see out there, there are a lots of great CSS solutions to “pagination”. me being stubborn that the way i want to do it. here’s a page with lots of “pagination” styling’s (no plug, integration seems to be very general so any will do). i’ve downloaded a few in hope that a tut direct’s me to what i want. no luck so far:

http://www.webm.ag/2010/01/07/a-collection-of-css-pagination-styles/

my code is taken from Pure CSS image gallery (http://cssglobe.com/articles/link_tech/02.html). i had look at integrating “gallerific” but found the instruction’s difficult, if not lacking. hence, me looking for a pure CSS solution. at first i wanted to used multiple div’s for the same gallery (much like “gallerific”. in order to keep the “pagination” option clear and open. only to find .js (or some kind of jquery solution) would be needed to connect the links necessary for the gallery to work like that.

currently, the gallery is contained within one div (the way it has to be in order to work). i’m looking at adding “pagination” just on the thumbs e.g. “…

…” and here for purpose of the post is my code so far:

the only thing i have thought of but haven’t tried is changing the “.thumb” to “.pagination” in order to start the “pagination” somewhere but still, that doesn’t give me enough to go on.

if there’s anyone who would like to help me work a solution or much likelier, knows one off the top of their head. don’t hesitate. much and all help greatly appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.