Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Unwanted scrollbar in Internet Explorer versions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DesigningDan

Hi Guys,
    Am a graphic designer way out of my depth here, so relying on your overly large brains to help me out with some advice on what to do ;)
    I have a site at http://www.morrisbros.elliscreative.com.au that I have had created for a client by a developer.
    However I can’t get in contact with the developer at the moment as he’s overseas.

My problem is that the site looks good in all browsers except IE – I gather that this is an ongoing thing.

What I want to remove is the scrollbars that appear in the content area on the main page – they don’t need to be there, and only appear in IE.
    I am using Firebug to identify where my problems are (in desperation since I can’t get hold of my developer), and was hoping someone could help me out with where to put the following code or if indeed this is the right code? Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this?

textarea { overflow: auto; }

Thanks in advance!

Schmotty
    Participant

Sometimes the worst of problems are caused by the simplest of things. It took me a bit of looking, but I found your problem.

morris.css line 343 set #slider.hot margin-bottom to -80px;

DesigningDan

You guys are champions – thank you very much – will give that a go and let you know how it goes!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.