Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other unwanted posting

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hi frnd,

i make a new forum for my website…but my problem is that people use it to post thr personal links it is so irritating to delete post one by one i send warnings to some users also but no use..plz tell me whats the right method to get rid of these personal posts

mattvot

depending on how big the forum is it may be wise to get some moderators to do this for you.

For people wondering what the site is:
    http://kreative-ideas.com/

It looks surprisingly similar to CSStricks lol

The ads on your forum look like spam and could probably be solved with a spam filter. Not quite sure how though.

You could try akismet

TheDoc
    "mattvot" wrote:
    It looks surprisingly similar to CSStricks lol

By "surprisingly similar", do you mean "identical"? haha

I guess at least the design is different? aha

hi,
    please don make fun of me as i knw tht it is similar to css tricks i m new to phpbb3…i tried to make something using tht after getting a good content writer i will change it …so thnks for ur help

TheDoc
    "creativeideas" wrote:
    hi,
    please don make fun of me as i knw tht it is similar to css tricks i m new to phpbb3…i tried to make something using tht after getting a good content writer i will change it …so thnks for ur help

There’s a big difference between "using as a reference" and "copying directly".

All you need to do is change the names of the sections a tiny bit! Easy peasy!

Moderators!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.