Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Ubuntu Installed Now …

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Erik
    Participant

@NIX NICE.. starting Monday I’m not shaving until.. will not sure yet, have to set a goal lol

nixnerd
    Participant

BTW… that’s not me. I JUST HAPPENED to be on /r/beards when typing that, so I snagged some dude’s beard pic… because it’s epic. I JUST RECENTLY < 1 month ago trimmed my beard super short and I already miss it. So, it shall return. Will post a pic in about 6 months. Ha ha ha.

__
    Participant

I can’t keep my beard long. Gets scraggly.

chrisburton
    Participant

Mine grows like Mark Wahlberg’s.

nixnerd
    Participant

I can’t keep my beard long. Gets scraggly.

Beard oil homie. That and a finishing brush.

nixnerd
    Participant

Mine grows like Mark Wahlberg’s.

Just get shredded and learn to box. No one will really notice.

chrisburton
    Participant

At least I can achieve a mustache unlike Mark and

nixnerd
    Participant

Ha ha ha ha. Awesome pic. Gotta love the baby ‘tache.

__
    Participant

Beard oil homie. That and a finishing brush.

ha — no. I meant it grows in scraggly. Looks kinda like Keannu Reeves’ after a few weeks. And I can’t stand oils.

I’m happy with it trimmed short.

chrisburton
    Participant

@Joe_Temp Loved this article by Tobias van Schneider: https://medium.com/@vanschneider/how-to-beard-6e1aa75ec379

nixnerd
    Participant

@chrisburton I agree with literally everything in that article. I’m working on my third full beard right now. I always end up shaving them… but not this time. The last time I shaved my beard off, I felt like I was looking at a total stranger in the mirror. It scared me and my children.

I’m only about 6 weeks in right now. Growth is impressive. But I know from experience with my beard that the 3-4 month mark is really where it starts to shine. Come Christmas, I’ll post a progress pic.

That article was so great. People make the mistake of shampooing and wonder why their beard “isn’t soft enough.” Even with conditioner… it’s just not the same. I just let mine do its thing.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.