Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Two accounts under the same email

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    anaegm
    Participant

When I first tried to register on this forum as anaegm, I never received my password email. I tried again with the same email, user ana.egm, still nothing. Ultimately I ended up registering as “anaegm” on wordpress, and then signed in through there, and here I am. However, I ended up having the “ana.egm” username and I’d much rather have “anaegm” (currently I’m using a nickname, but the url profile gives itself away), or at the very least delete this account and access the first one. Is there someone who can help me with this? @chriscoyier

Geoff Graham
    Participant

Hi @anaegm,

Sorry for the trouble!

Here’s the problem: the email for the username you want (anaegm) is has a typo in in. It is currently registered to [your-email].ocm instead of [your-email].com.

Will you please try logging into your account using that as the account username and letting us know if that works?

Once we confirm that works, we can delete the additional account instance (ana.egm), which will allow you to change the email address to the correct one.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.