The Lodge is members-only design/dev videos and Office Hours.

Next Office Hours Session: "Implementing an SVG Icon System" Nov 30 - 6:00 PM Eastern

[Tumblr] Masonry + Infinite scrolling ‘overlap’ bug

• # January 18, 2013 at 9:08 am

Could someone please send me the coding I need as I got infinte scroll then it all started overlapping this is my blog

# January 18, 2013 at 9:52 pm

I’ve also been messing around for about an hour now with some of the “add into description” links but it overlaps constantly, as well as a column disappearing in the scrolled pages. Annoying :/ The problem seems to be that my original theme is in CSS… is this true? Even if I could extend the pages, mine are so short for some reason. …….Total coding newbie here.

# January 29, 2013 at 12:51 pm

So my code is updated, but eventually I still hit the overlapping problem. Mind you its after scrolling down though a couple of hundred images. But it still occurs though updating to the non-tumblr specific Infinite Scroll js did help prolong the problem farther down the page.

Any idea how else I can tweak my code to completely prevent this issue?

# February 25, 2013 at 11:08 pm

I think this is related as well. My site is shifting images when infinite scroll happens, and no videos after the scroll show. The site in If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

There's a whole bunch of content on CSS-Tricks.

Search for Stuff   •   Browse the Archives

Get the Newsletter ... or get the RSS feed