Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Trying to remove the "circle" of my select option menu on mobile devices

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    oscarine
    Participant

I have a normal menu for desktop, for mobile Im trying to use a option select to for my responsive menu on mobile.

And it is working fine but Im with a “issue” maybe you know some good solution to help me.

All my menu items have submenus, and so I dont have any menu item with a link because they just show submenus on mouse hover.

In mobile when I open my select option menu all menu items have a “circle” to fill, to choose which menu item we want to open.

But my menu items that in desktop only show submenus on mouse hover, in this select option for mobile I dont want to show the “circle” to fill (select) these menus items, because these menu items dont have any link to go.

So in my menu items, Im using disabled=”disabled”, but even with this, in mobile I cant select this menu items (and this is fine) but the “circle” appears.

Do you know how can I remove this circle on mobile version??

You can see my example in this fiddle:

http://jsfiddle.net/wy1jaLuL/

Where I have my menu item “Who we are”, that in desktop on mouse hover shows my submenus “Our Team”, “Our Work”.

I have “Who we area” disabled=”disabled”, but if you test in your mobile devices you see that the “circle” appears…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.