Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Trying to get a Nav Bar working for IE 10 (IE 8, 9 possibly too)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    prestoprojects
    Participant

http://codepen.io/pxkearns/pen/akKKLY

I’m working on a small project trying to making a navigation bar for my Supervisor. However, we are using this in another Site. Like The Code I write is just going to be displaying in the center of the homepage. I can’t actually change the code of the site itself. She wants me to make sure that the site worked with IE 8-10 and that I used internal css, since we couldn’t use external css. I Finally came up with something up to her specifications. But when we attempt to post it in the site it doesn’t display properly. We viewed the site in IE 10 and it didn’t work. However It would work if I display it in Chrome. I opened my code locally in IE 10 and it worked however. I’m really confused on where to go with this now, and would appreciate any help I could get.

timbarden
    Participant

Hi, might be worth clarifying what aspect of the menu isn’t working. Unfortunately “doesn’t display properly” is too vague!

I.m.learning
    Participant

Why aren’t you able to use exernal css?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.